Old Found Glory

So, after taking Elijah to get his pictures taken at an overpriced studio I realized that I could have done it for free. So here I am getting back to my passion (one of many really). Have a look and let me know what you think. These are from a span of 7 or so years and I have many more to add, but not enough time to put them all up at once. If you are interested in a shoot sometime it would be great to add to my collection and not so expensive on your part! Just email me at torizphotography@gmail.com for more information...

Friday, August 28, 2009

Lake Elizabeth






So get this, my parents have lived in Wilderness Valley for almost 7 years and we have never gone swimming as a family at the beach down the road...what were we thinking? It is very rare that we can all be together so this was such a fun and exciting time! It seems as though the older you get the more time you want to spend with family. Lately there has been news that has caused me to want to be with them more than ever! I only wish that this could happen more and that everyone could see the value in it even if we are all very different:) So here are some recent photos from Lake Elizabeth with the family!

1 comment:

  1. news? something i know about or do not know about? family is very important if we only all saw it that way....you never know what might happen....miss you

    ReplyDelete